a Career in Beer!
High Country Beverage is a fast-paced company that’s always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in the country, with top selling brands like Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness, and Corona.
We are always looking for great employees to share our passion for excellence. Our team-oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration
High Country Beverage Mission
HCB’s goal is to be the best beverage distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible.
HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generates pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement.
HCB expects and rewards aggressive sales efforts that result in beverage sales growth for our retailers and increased profitable market share for HCB and our suppliers.
High Country Beverage Principles
1. Safety and quality policies and procedures will be followed in everything we do.
2. We provide our customers with exemplary services and the best value possible.
3. We have pride in HCB and in our individual and team performance.
4. We are an aggressive team that work hard, maintains a great work ethic and manages our brands to ensure that all suppliers are significant.
5. We keep community and sustainability in mind when making investments and business decisions.
6. We have fun!
Our benefits package includes:
- Vacation days after 30 days of employment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months with 5% employer matching
- Family-friendly functions
- Yearly directed donations to your non-profit of choice
Our goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service and maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible.
We provide a safe and ideal work environment for our employees to encourage them to generate pride in their work and set goals for personal improvement.
We are currently hiring for the following positions. Choose a position title to learn more about it and apply
Please check back later, no current Western Slope Positions available at the moment.